Teddi Prasetya Yuliawan
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
(In Dunamis Organization Services Curriculum)
- Personal dan Interpersonal Leadership
- Organizational Culture
- Learning and Development
- The 7Habits of Highly Effective People
- The 7 Habits for Managers
- Leading at The Speed of Trust
- Working at The Speed of Trust
- The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity
- The 6 Critical Practices for Leading A Team
- The 4 Essential Roles of Leadership
- Becoming Millennials @ Work
- Find Out Why
Notable Clients :
- Telekomunikasi Selular
- Global Digital Niaga
- Bank Negara Indonesia
- Computrade Technology Indonesia
- Kredit Plus
- Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX)
- Sekolah Perkumpulan Mandiri
- Boehringer Ingelheim Indonesia
- Permodalan Nasional Madani
Fluent in the Following Language :
Teddi Prasetya Yuliawan or Teddi is Certified in The Leader in Me and 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Program, Teddi helps in facilitating schools, universities and foundation to become effective and have leadership character.
Not only a great facilitator, Teddi is also interested in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), and is the founder of Indonesia NLP Society with 900 members (www.indonesianlpsociety.org).
Teddi has facilitated in various companies, schools and universities, among others are Samsung, Codigo, Tokopedia, BTPN, GagasCeria School, Kreativa School, Auladi School and Santa Theresia.
Business Result Expert
Prior to joining Dunamis, energetic Teddi worked at PT Asuransi Astra Buana for more than 7 tahun He was in the Human Capital Department in Recruitment, People Development, Knowledge Management and Training .
His passion in people development comes from his background as a Psychologist. He did a survey on “Self Fulfillment and a Need to Share: Qualitative Study About Changing Jobs Professionals” published in the Psychology University’s journal and was presented at Psikologi Fakultas the International Conference of Industrial/Organizatioinal Psychology in 2008.
Teddi is also a prolific writer with 5 books published.
Teddi graduated as a Bachelor of Psychology from the University of Gajah Mada (UGM), Yogyakarta.