There’s a new currency that powers business—trust.
The vital currency in today’s connected, collaborative world is trust. Like any other discipline, creating trust is a learnable skill, and with the tenets laid out by Stephen M.R. Covey in his best-selling book The Speed of Trust, your organization can forego the slow, time–killing bureaucracies put in place because of mistrust, and start accelerating your business, and your bottom line, by moving at the speed of trust.
“You You may not be able to control everything, but you can influence certain things. Trust starts with you”
-STEPHEN M.R. COVEY
Replace suspicion with productivity and uncertainty with prosperity through trust.
With high trust, communication, creativity, and engagement improve. Productivity speeds up and costs decrease as attention is redirected toward objectives instead of suspicion and frustration.
In the Speed of Trust® Foundations work session, individuals become competent in using the framework, language, and behaviors that lead to high-trust teams and organizations.
In the Speed of Trust Foundations work session, individuals identify and address “trust gaps” in their personal credibility and relationships at work. Using “real work” situations in the work session, participants will:
● Practice the 13 Behaviors of High Trust to develop, restore, and extend trust.
● Create a Trust Action Plan to increase personal credibility and influence.
● Practice communicating transparently, respectfully, and directly.
● Identify how to extend appropriate levels of trust with co-workers.
● Improve their track record of keeping commitments through a Peer Accountability Process.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The Case For Trust
- Build their own case for trust by identifying the impact of Trust Taxes and Trust Dividends on their current work projects.
- Model trust through character and competence and take responsibility for increasing their own personal credibility.
- Replace counterfeit behaviors with the 13 Behaviors of High Trust to develop, restore, and extend trust in key relationships.
All participants prosper in a trust-based economy.
The Speed of Trust Foundations work session gives participants the ability to build trust, and accelerate the speed at which they establish it with clients, employees, and constituents. Discover how trust is the essential ingredient for any high–performance, successful organization.
● Participant Guidebook
● Speed of Trust Action Cards
● Speed of Trust Digital Coach app
● Trust Action Plan (TAP)
SEE OUR RELATED PRODUCTS
Facebook0Tweet0LinkedIn0Shares0 THE CHALLENGE Cultures of trust can only thrive aboveboard Trust isn’t a quality you either have or you don’t, it’s a learnable skill. Teams and organizations that operate with high trust significantly outperform those who do not cultivate trust at the core of their culture. Developing trust helps team members become energized and engaged. […]