What if there was a simple, systematic approach to prospecting that ensured significant, measurable results?
Most companies may have already missed their goal and don’t even know it.
After more than a decade of working with literally thousands of sales executives all over the world, we’ve learned:
- The prospecting techniques that worked so well in the past simply won’t work today.
- Sales pipelines are too small and full of opportunities that go nowhere.
- While sales teams are working harder and faster than ever, they are focused on the wrong activities.
- Most companies won’t realize they’ve missed their goals until it’s too late.
“Nowhere in the sales process do a few minutes of dialogue more quickly determine whether we continue or end our relationship than during the initial interaction.”
-RANDY ILLIG, CO-AUTHOR, LET’S GET REAL OR LET’S NOT PLAY
THE KNOWING-DOING GAP
There’s a lot of “good” sales training available to sales professionals. The secret is finding a way to get good at doing the right things!
Helping Clients Succeed®: Filling Your Pipeline® employs an expert-designed playbook process to help sales professionals apply what they learned over the course of 12 weeks to ensure sustained behavior change.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- Helping Clients Succeed®: Filling Your Pipeline® was designed to guarantee a clear and significant return on investment. From start to finish, participants work on current deals while tracking and reporting their progress.
- OUR PROMISE: You and your sales team can become significantly better at filling your pipeline as you apply the mindsets, skillsets, and toolsets of top performers over the course of 12 weeks.
SEE OUR RELATED PRODUCTS
Facebook0Tweet0LinkedIn0Shares0 THE 7 HABITS LEADER IMPLEMENTATION Coaching your team to higher performance. The Challenge Great cultures don’t just happen. Leaders often think about strategy, business plans, processes, and problems, but too often they do not consider the high-performing culture they want to create. Great cultures are created deliberately and methodically. What if leaders thought about […]
Facebook0Tweet0LinkedIn0Shares0 THE CHALLENGE There’s a new currency that powers business—trust. The vital currency in today’s connected, collaborative world is trust. Like any other discipline, creating trust is a learnable skill, and with the tenets laid out by Stephen M.R. Covey in his best-selling book The Speed of Trust, your organization can forego the slow, time–killing […]