Wasted time, unproductive meetings, and lost opportunities occur due to poor presentations.
The lack of powerful methods to inform and persuade is one of the greatest hidden and pervasive costs of the 21st-century workplace.
The Presentation Advantage work session will help participants consistently deliver highly successful presentations. They will learn the skills and the latest neuroscience to better inform, influence, and persuade others in today’s knowledge-based world.
Creating a purposeful shift in knowledge or behavior through successful presentations equips people, teams, and organizations with the competitive edge.
“No audience ever complained about a presentation or speech being too short”
We follow five powerful steps to help you in your goals.
- See that paradigm plus process equals presentation success.
- “Connect” with in-person and virtual audiences successfully.
- Identify the clear purpose to be achieved with the message.
- Create a memorable introduction and conclusion.
- Develop key points to support the purpose.
- Use visuals to increase attention to and retention of the message.
- Design effective presenter notes and prompts.
- Master the components of the “first and ongoing impression.”
- Manage good and bad stress.
- Handle questions and group dynamics.
- Take the pre- and post-Assessments.
- Master skills through the 5-Week Quickstart process.
SEE OUR RELATED PRODUCTS
Facebook0Tweet0LinkedIn0Shares0 THE CHALLENGE Does your executive and managers able to make the best business decisions when there are so many options, ideas , options and choices available ? Create fast, open framework for making strategic decisions Think strategically and critically to develop a realistic comprehension for ideas that deliver real value for company Get People […]
Facebook0Tweet0LinkedIn0Shares0 THE OPPORTUNITY Close more sales by applying the mindsets and skillsets of the world’s top performers. Research from CSO Insights showed thatonly one out of six sales presentations had greater than a 50/50 chance of resulting in a sale. Why is that? After more than a decade of working with sales professionals all over the […]