7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE®: FOUNDATIONS
Improve effectiveness throughout your workforce.
Your organization’s success depends on strong individual performance at all levels, including your non-managerial, administrative, and staff-level employees.
Great performance requires a common set of values, behaviors, and skills that align individual capabilities to your organization’s strategy. Help your employees tap into their best with The 7 Habits Foundations, the one-day introduction to The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®: Signature Edition 4.0 content.
Employees will learn how to make better choices about how they spend their time and energy and also learn how to work more effectively with others to achieve far better results. They’ll also learn how to balance their time and renew so they can achieve the most important goals of your organization.
The 7 Habits represent a proven process of personal and interpersonal growth that can have both immediate and lasting impact.
– DR. STEPHEN R. COVEY
The Private Victory and The Public Victory.
- First, participants build a foundation of character by focusing on leading and managing themselves—achieving the Private Victory.
- Second, they achieve the Public Victory by learning how to work well with others effectively—to have lasting influence and impact.
- Third, they learn how to renew and invest in themselves.
Participants learn to:
- Assume full accountability for the results.
- Identify what matters most in their work and personal lives.
- Prioritize and achieve their most important goals, instead of constantly reacting to urgencies.
- Collaborate more effectively by building relationships of trust and mutual benefit.
- Effectively communicate in all aspects of their lives, including the digital world.
- Approach problems and opportunities with creative collaboration.
- Integrate continuous improvement and learning.
“Management works in the system; leadership works on the system.”
-Stephen R. Covey