“The 7 Habits represent a proven process of personal and interpersonal growth that can have both immediate and lasting impact.”
INTRODUCTION TO THE 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE COLLEGE
Undergraduates who start their freshman year with a plan are more likely to complete their education and have successful careers. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective College Students helps students succeed by discovering their personal mission, setting goals, prioritizing tasks and teaming with others. This motivating workshop designed specifically for college students is a life changing experience that will have a lasting impact extending to post college successes.
This workshop contains eight hours of instructional material perfect for teaching in a one day or modular format. Facilitators lead through instruction multimedia and activities providing students with a comfortable forum in which to reflect individually, apply the content and get to know each other. Become licensed to train your own students onsite or have FranklinCovey’s dynamic facilitators present a custom program on your campus.
This content is perfect for:
- Curriculum Classes
- First Year Experience
- Freshmen Orientation
- Residence Halls
- Service Learning
- Student Athletes
- Student Leadership
- First, participants build a foundation of character by focusing on leading and managing themselves—achieving the Private Victory.
- Second, they achieve the Public Victory by learning how to work well with others effectively—to have lasting influence and impact.
- Third, they learn how to renew and invest in themselves.
- Assume full accountability for the results.
- Identify what matters most in their work and personal lives.
- Prioritize and achieve their most important goals, instead of constantly reacting to urgencies.
- Collaborate more effectively by building relationships of trust and mutual benefit.
- Effectively communicate in all aspects of their lives, including the digital world.
- Approach problems and opportunities with creative collaboration.
- Integrate continuous improvement and learning.
- Participant Guidebook
- 12-week Implementation Playbook USB Flash Drive with Implementation Videos and Tools
- Closing Book
- Practice Card
SEE OUR RELATED PRODUCTS
Facebook0Tweet0LinkedIn0Shares0 Menyusun kembali HC Plan di Tengah Disrupsi yang Selaras dengan Visi Misi Transformasi 25 Juni 2021 | 14.00 – 15.30 | Free of Charge | Zoom Meeting Zuli Astuti Devi, Facilitator, Dunamis Organization Services Target Peserta: HC Director, HC Manager Menyesuaikan perencanaan sumber daya manusia setelah 1 tahun pandemi sangatlah penting untuk mendukung strategi […]
Facebook0Tweet0LinkedIn0Shares0 Dunamis Webinar Bank Series: Beradaptasi secara Cepat dan Berprestasi dengan Tim yang Baru 11 Juni 2021 | 14.00 – 15.30 | Free of Charge | Zoom Meeting Budi Aryanto, Facilitator, Dunamis Organization Services Target Peserta: Manager, Supervisor, Staff Sebagai salah satu roda penggerak dalam pembangunan dan perekonomian, salah satu tantangan yang harus dihadapi dunia […]