“The 7 Habits represent a proven process of personal and interpersonal growth that can have both immediate and lasting impact.”
7 HABITS OF HIGHLY TEENS
Life for teens today is no longer a playground. It’s a jungle out there, with tough choices, peer pressure, personal insecurities, and anxiety about what others think. Then consider feelings of depression, inferiority, and jealousy of others’ successes, plus self-destructive behaviors such as pornography, vandalism, and gangs.
Introduction to The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens® workshop from FranklinCovey, based on the best-selling book of the same name by Sean Covey and the No. 1 best-selling business book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey, gives young people a set of proven tools to deal successfully with real life. The training is a means for educators, administrators, and superintendents to help improve student performance; reduce conflicts, disciplinary problems, and truancy; and to enhance cooperation and teamwork among parents, teens, and teachers.
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens are essentially seven characteristics that happy and successful teens the world over have in common. Habits 1, 2, and 3 deal with self-mastery, called the “private victory.” Habits 4, 5, and 6 deal with relationships and teamwork, or the “public victory. “The last habit, Habit 7, is the habit of renewal. It feeds all the other six habits. The training provides students with a step-by-step framework for boosting self-image, building friendships, resisting peer pressure, achieving goals, improving communication and relationships with parents, and much more. The habits build upon each other and foster behavioral change and improvement from the inside out.
- First, participants build a foundation of character by focusing on leading and managing themselves—achieving the Private Victory.
- Second, they achieve the Public Victory by learning how to work well with others effectively—to have lasting influence and impact.
- Third, they learn how to renew and invest in themselves.
- Assume full accountability for the results.
- Identify what matters most in their work and personal lives.
- Prioritize and achieve their most important goals, instead of constantly reacting to urgencies.
- Collaborate more effectively by building relationships of trust and mutual benefit.
- Effectively communicate in all aspects of their lives, including the digital world.
- Approach problems and opportunities with creative collaboration.
- Integrate continuous improvement and learning.
- Participant Guidebook
- 12-week Implementation Playbook USB Flash Drive with Implementation Videos and Tools
- Closing Book
- Practice Card
SEE OUR RELATED PRODUCTS
Facebook0Tweet0LinkedIn0Shares0 Menyusun kembali HC Plan di Tengah Disrupsi yang Selaras dengan Visi Misi Transformasi 25 Juni 2021 | 14.00 – 15.30 | Free of Charge | Zoom Meeting Zuli Astuti Devi, Facilitator, Dunamis Organization Services Target Peserta: HC Director, HC Manager Menyesuaikan perencanaan sumber daya manusia setelah 1 tahun pandemi sangatlah penting untuk mendukung strategi […]
Facebook0Tweet0LinkedIn0Shares0 Dunamis Webinar Bank Series: Beradaptasi secara Cepat dan Berprestasi dengan Tim yang Baru 11 Juni 2021 | 14.00 – 15.30 | Free of Charge | Zoom Meeting Budi Aryanto, Facilitator, Dunamis Organization Services Target Peserta: Manager, Supervisor, Staff Sebagai salah satu roda penggerak dalam pembangunan dan perekonomian, salah satu tantangan yang harus dihadapi dunia […]